If you’d like to write for us, including on drmicheleross.com or one of our other related websites, here are some guidelines to keep in mind for guest post submissions:
We are only accepting guest post submissions from healthcare professionals, authors, and other professionals well versed in cannabis, health, or wellness.
*****We are not accepting post submissions or backlink requests from content farms and low-quality writers.*****
1. We do not accept plagiarized articles and will check that the content is yours and 100% original.
2. Your guest post must be relevant to readers looking for cannabis, CBD, mushrooms, or other wellness content. We’re also specifically seeking content on anything related to fibromyalgia, healthy recipes, medicinal and psychedelic mushrooms, “strains for XYZ conditions”, “cannabis laws in XYZ state,” “how to get your medical card in XYX state.”
3. Your content should have relevant sources linked to it, such as scientific studies.
4. Your content may contain backlinks, however, they must be relevant to the content, not just be randomly inserted keywords. They also must link to legally compliant sites, no shady cannabis delivery companies, gun stores, etc.
5. Once the article is published, you cannot published the blog on other websites, as duplicate content harms SEO for both of us.
7. We require a headshot and 1-3 line bio for the author box at the end of the article.
8. We maintain the right to edit the article for grammar, style, and medical accuracy to maintain the quality of our site.
9. Don’t worry about photos, we’ll select and format them.
10. Send your guest post to email@example.com with “Guest Post for Dr. Michele Ross” as email title.
12. Feel free to contact us for any questions.
13. Want to intern for Dr. Michele Ross? We’re looking for interns that can help us create the graphics to share our posts on Pinterest, Facebook, and other social platforms as well as select proper images on blog posts with correct SEO. Please fill out the contact us form.