on Dr. Michele Ross
Drmicheleross.com is a constantly growing platform founded in 2014 by celebrity neuroscientist & author Dr. Michele Ross (see her Wikipedia page here). We cover the topics of plant medicine including CBD, cannabis, medicinal mushrooms, psychedelic mushrooms, kratom, and other botanical herbs, as well as health topics and lifestyle content primarily focused on our women audience.
Dr. Ross is verified (blue check) on numerous social media platforms including Twitter and Facebook.
Blog Post Requirements
Before you get in touch, make sure you:
- are going to provide a unique piece of content
- the content is not plagiarized from another author or site
- the content will not include links to irrelevant or inappropriate sites such as gambling, adult, nicotine, alcohol, etc.
- the content will be on topic to this website, aka health, plant medicine, mental health, nutrition, etc.
- the link will be included naturally in the text or in the byline
- DO NOT INCLUDE IMAGES, WE WILL SELECT & FORMAT ALL IMAGES IN POST
- you can provide company name (or individual name) and address which I can use for my invoice
- you can pay in advance via PayPal
Additional Details About Advertising on Drmicheleross.com
- Dr. Ross reserves the right to make final edits to the articles in terms of formatting, adding an image and external links, so that it resonates with the rest of the content on the blog.
- All blog posts get published within 48 hrs of payment (unless bulk order, articles will be spaced out 2 per day until order fulfilled)
- All reviews are posted within 5 days of receiving both payment and the product or service. If the product or service does not meet Dr. Ross’s quality standards (aka causes an allergic reaction, breaks, etc), the product/service will not be returned, however, we will issue a refund within 48 hours of notifying you what is wrong with the product/service & we will not post the negative review.
- Due to the big number of requests, Dr. Ross is now choosing carefully who to work with.
- Dr. Ross does not work with late-paying or low-paying clients. We can’t build trust with those who don’t provide financial information or who are in a rush to get their article published.
- Advertising should be done right, according to Google’s guidelines, and without looking spammy to readers. So please get in touch with Dr. Ross only if you’re offering quality content (aka not bot written nonsense) with naturally inserted links.